You misunderstand me,
I'm not what you believe.
Yes, I do sting you,
But I'm sensitive, you see?
I change with whatever
Light shines on me
And I float in the ocean -
I swim through the sea.
I pulsate, I move,
Like floating for you.
My life in the water
Is all that is true.
I move and I feel
Sometimes it's too intense.
I cannot control it.
I mean no offense.
I feel so much more
When you come too close.
Stay away from me, please.
It's better for us both.
You cannot withstand
The pain of being near
When nearness brings pain
And pain then brings fear.
Leave me alone
In my salty abode
To ease your pain -
To lighten my load.
For creatures who are base
And can only react
Find their solitude
A lonely, simple path.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
DANG. AMAZING. O.o I am... can't... uhm... Amazing!
Post a Comment